Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sketchy Saturday!

Hi everyone! It's Sketchy Saturday time again.  This sketch is so much fun. It is Halloween theme and I just love it! If you would like to see the other design team creations from the sketch or to participate please hop on over to The Scrapoholic.



Here is my take on this sketch....


The background paper was from Revenhead Manor Recollections Collection.
The Spider/Web was cut from Mini Monsters.
The Boo! Stamp is from Michael's $1 bin.
The spider web has silver stickles.




I made this Layout while at a Michael's Crop night with my 12 year old daughter.  So I asked her if she wanted to do a layout from the sketch with me, and she agreed.  I honestly think hers turned out better then mine did. That and she finished in way less time then me.  So I just have to share.  Hope you like, feel free to leave some love.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Don't forget to go check out the other design team sketches at The Scrapoholic and play along.











3 comments:

  1. Sarah, both layouts are gorgeous. The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Your daughter has amazing talent for scrapping!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I just love your Halloween pages! So Spooky Cute:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy treat bags! Loving those google eyes on your LO! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy S

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com
    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...