Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello Kitty Easel Card.


Wow what a day. We just had a pretty good Thunder Storm. We only get on average 3.01" of rain per year. I don't know yet the official count today but water is flowing everywhere.  I love it! I wish it would rain a whole lot more, but it is what it is. It just makes it so much more exciting when it does rain.
OK so back to why were all really here.  I have a friend who loves Hello Kitty. So when her birthday came up I knew exactly what I was going to do.  I didn't want to do the original card so I decided on the easel card.

This is the card opened up. 
I used white glitter paper from  the Christmas & Winter Combo paper mat pack. 
Hello Kitty was cut at 3"
Ribbon is offray brand
I used the cuttlebug and birthday folder
I-rock was used to attached the bling
The stamp is from the $1 bin



This is the card closed up. It measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.


Thanks for stopping by, come back again anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...