Friday, August 26, 2011

Post it Note Clipboards

TGIF! It has been a long week and I am so thankful it's almost over.  I think I had mentioned earlier that I did my first "craft Show".  I wanted to show a few things I had made to take.  I made these little Post it note Clipboards.  I took my own chipboard and cut down to square and used the corner chomper to round the corners.  I've also seen where people have used coasters.  In fact I was at my local $1 store just yesterday and they did have square coasters in packages of 6. 
Once the chipboard is done you simply place a post it on top and clip on a binder clip.  Yep that easy.
Now this clipboard I just covered the binder clip to match the board.


This one here I added a flower that I attached using the hot glue gun. Then added some ribbon.





There are so many different things you could do with these cute little boards. Thank you for taking a look, please come back again anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...