Sunday, August 14, 2011

Minnie Teacher Appreciation Gift

It's been a long while but it is time for another Teacher appreciation.  If you haven't read my "teacher appreciation" post before, we do a teacher spotlight at church in our primary.  We take a teacher every month or so and we spotlight them.  Then I make these little gift bags and put a clipboard and a mini composition note book in it.  This teacher, her favorite color is black and her favorite vacation spot is Disneyland.


For the Gift Bag:
I used a plain white gift bag and covered it with black w/ white polka dot paper from my scrap pile.
Using the Martha Stewart Loop border punch I punch black paper for the border.
I added some basic black ribbon
The Minnie is from Mickey and Friends.  I then added stickles to the bow and shoes.

For the Clip board:
Found these little clip boards at the dollar store.
I covered in the same black w/ white polka dots
Then just added a smaller Minnie

Small Composition Notebook:
These great little books were also at the dollar store but in a package of three.
I covered in black polka dot paper.
I added a strip of white paper to add a little color.
Then using pop dots I added the Minnie.

Well thanks for stopping by,  I can't wait to see you again soon.






2 comments:

  1. Your projects are adorable. I know Teachers will love these.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet projects!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...