Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Scrapoholic Sketch Saturday

Hello Everyone it's Sketchy Saturday Challenge time again.  I had alot of fun on  this weeks Sketch and I think you will too.  So head on over to The Scrapoholic's and check out the teams fabulous work and then link up your project so we can see what you've got.


For my Layout, instead of using the circle center that I cut out I used the outside border and put aside the circle for another time. I used the new cartridge pre loaded in the E2 Cricut American Alphabet. I backed the frame with white cardstock for the White center. I added a black strip down the side a couple of photo mats and used a clear stamp set made by Recollections for the sentiments and clocks.


Thank you for looking and please give this sketch a try, the possibilities are endless.


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...