Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shrinky Dinks and the Imagine


Well this picture really just doesn't do this justice and I didn't realize it till I had all ready given the bracelet to my Niece. I made this cute little bracelet using shrinky Dinks and my imagine.
Pretty simple really, you just need the Shrinky Dinks. You create the image on the Imagine. You want to make it rather big because it does shrink down quit a bit.  I believe I did 1 3/4".  Then when you print them out you want to flip the image. Make sure you punch a hole in the top using a standard size hole punch BEFORE shrinking them.  Then once you have baked them as directed on package you put on the jump ring and hang them on a bracelet. This bracelet match her card and her gift bag and (I think) was a big hit.

Thanks for looking!
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...