Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday card for a sweet little girl

Happy Thursday which is our Friday this week. Yay!!  Here is a card I made for my neice who is turning 9 this month.  I hope she likes it!

I used Twinkle Toes for the dancer girl. The oval shape was cut using the Imagine the basic shapes.  I used the Happy Birthday and dotts cuttlebug folders to add the texture to the back grounds.  Then the sentiment is from inkadinkado punched out with a eKsuccess punch. Then added a ribbon with a button.

Then I made an evelope to match. Makes it that much more fun, i think, to get in the mail. Hope you like it Kelsey. Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for some Easter cards and my entry in the Provo Craft E2 contest.


                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...