Sunday, October 31, 2010

ABC Book

There are alot of photo's in this book but I want to share them all. I had alot of fun making this album. I really hope that my little niece Makenzie likes it. I laminated each pages to help make them last longer, which made the book really thick so I wasn't too sure how to bind the book. So if anyone has any suggestions I am open. I used this pink nylon chord.


I used the Mickey Font Cartridge for the Large letters and printing 101 for each word. The apple is from Making the Grade.

For the Ball I used Lifes a Beach

For the Cat I used Everyday paper dolls.

For the Dog I also used Everyday paper dolls.




For the Elephant I also used Everyday Paper dolls



For the Fish I used Everyday Paper dolls




For Goofy I used the Mickey Font Cartridge





For the hand I used Making the grade.





For the Ice Cream cone I think I used Stretch your imagination




For the Jar I used Vellum paper and the Doodlecharms Cartridge.





For the key I used Indie Art





For the Lion I used Everyday Paper Dolls





For the Monkey I used Everyday paper dolls





For the Nurse I used Everyday paper dolls



For the Owl I used Hoot n Hollar




For the Pig I used Everyday paper dolls



I didn't really find a Queen so I used the Queens crown. I went back to see which cart I used and I can't for the life of me find the same cut. I will come back and Edit this post once I figure it out.




The Rabbit is from Everyday Paper Dolls



The star is from Indie Art




The Train is from Everyday Paper Dolls



For the Umbrella I used Designers Calander



For the volleyball I used Everyday Paper Dolls



For the Wagon I used Paper Doll Dress up




Finding something for X was kinda hard so I went with X-ray I used paper Doll Dress up for the skeleton



Y was another hard one. I went with the color yellow just did a swatch of yellow paper.



For the zebra I used Everyday Paper Dolls.





THE END















3 comments:

  1. Great book!!! I am totally scraplifting this idea for my own children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute book! How did you punch holes in each page once you laminated them? And what did you use around the holes you cut out (where the pink chord went through)? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for your comment. I used my Crop-a-dile by We R Memory makers to punch the holes. Then I put little metal eyelets in each hole to reinforce the hole.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...