Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there and especially to my great husband and father of my beautiful kids. I always make the hubby a card and every year it's a challenge to try and out due the card from the previous year. Well this year I saw this card on the Cricut Message boards and thought it was perfect. I used the Wild Card Cartridge for the front of the card. The card itself I just cut out a rectagle and rounded the corners.

The inside of the card of the card I added two layers of paper for pockets and used the sewing machine to stitch the corners.

Then I added a couple pictures of the kids. I really think that he liked it. He thought the saying in it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...