Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crop Night

So I decided to attend a Scrapbooking Crop for the first time in probably 5 years. I always stay home and scrapbook. I've got way to much stuff to try and figure out what to bring. But I decided I needed the interaction with other crazy addicted scrappers like myself. It really was a lot of fun and I was able to get more done in one night than I ever would have done at home. I just have way too many distractions at home. So here are the pages that I was able to get done...



This LO here I'm super excited about.The picture just doesn't do it justice. I know it's super plain but the back ground which I call paper lace I made with my Gypsy. I took several shapes from the Home Decor Cartridge and welded them all together to get this one big cut. I would post the file here but to be completely honest with you I haven't figured out yet how exactly to do that. So just let me know if you want it and I will e-mail it to you.


So I know that they are really basic pages but with the amount of catch up I have to do I've been trying not to spend too much time on each layout. So I'm making them quick and too the point, for now anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pages! Sometimes the best thing we can do is to keep it simple. I know I get way too caught up in the embellishments that I forget about the pictures and the moments and memories. Good job on completing so many pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...