Friday, January 4, 2013

Calendar 2013



Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to share a little gift I give to the grandparents every year.  I found these calendar kits at Michael's last year on clearance.  They were priced for $19.99 but marked down to $6.99.  So this year I waited for them to go on clearance again and they did but they were marked down to $5.99. Yay!!
The kit has all the supply's you need except for the adhesive and the pictures.  The creativity is even done for you.  We have our family pictures done every year so I grabbed my adhesive and here is what I finished with....

















So there you have it. The easiest Calendar ever!! I think I'll go back and use some of the page layouts as ideas for regular scrapbooks pages.

Hope you had a great Friday! I worked late today so I think I'm gonna call it a night, but I'll see ya tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!











2 comments:

  1. Wow, your calendar looks so professional ! What a wonderful keepsake and gift! You did a nice jib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! very cool & great job on it!!! keep saying I'm going to do this, but haven't as yet!!!! TFS....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...