Hello Hello! Today I wanted to show you a little way that I try to keep track of stamps. I'm not completely sure it's worth the time spent yet, but it looks really cute on my desk...LOL.
I tend to pick up a lot of those $1 bin stamps on my way out of the big craft stores. But when it comes to using them I never remember what I have. Then for me to go through them all just turned me off from finishing my project or I ended up using one that I had close at hand and probably use all the time. So thats when I decided I needed an organized way to know what I had.
Now this is just for those $1 stamps not for the PK, SU or any of those.
- I cut 2 pieces of Chipboard down to 4 1/2"x6 1/2"
- Covered them in printed paper.
- The Daisy was cut from Mickey and Friends but was just laying around in my all ready cut pile so I'm not sure what size, same with the pink Circle.
- Then I stamped on it Stamp.
- For the inside paper I used 4x6 Index cards with no lines.
- I used the Cinch to punch the holes and to add the notebook rings.
- Now on the inside I made dividers for different subjects. I probably could have done more but ran out of space.
- I then carelessly and quickly stamped the stamps in the right divided area.
So yes I know I will see the stamp and know which one I want to use but will still have to go through the drawer full of them. I have them divided in the drawer the same way they are divided in the book so hopefully it will make things a little easier. I'm really trying to use the supply's I have on hand and not to purchase new. I will let you know how it works out.
Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!