Friday, January 6, 2012

DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hello again and thanks for stopping by.  I've totally and completely dropped the ball with my paper crafting and I don't like it at all.  So I decided I'm going to do as many Challenges as I can do.  Well this is the first Challenge that I came across.  It's the DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge.  You can find it over at DCWV's Blog.

I have found that I tend to make more cards then Layouts and I'm super behind on Scrapbooks so this layout challenge for me was perfect, especially with Christmas just passing. 

With this Layout I used...

DCWV paper stack Holiday Shimmer
DCWV paper stack Christmas Combo Stack
Cartridges used for Santa was Christmas Cheer
Cartridge used for "Santa" was Don Juan
Cartridge used for banner was Just a Note
Ribbon stripe used was from Michael's Holiday Cheer.
Twine is Martha Stewart
Glitter is Stickles
eK Success punch for scallop border.




Thanks DCWV for this great Challenge. It has really gotten my creative juices flowing and that is just what I needed.
Well thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek. Hope you come back again soon. I hope to be back tomorrow with a fun project I gave for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...