Monday, August 15, 2011

Altered Cassette tape cases

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my most recent Goodwill find.  Every month, Goodwill has a 50% off day.  I love this day!  Well this time they had a bag of 14 empty, clear old cassette tape cases. They were only $1.99 and with the discount $1.  I have been preparing for my very first "craft fair".  So when I saw these I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.


I made a couple business card holders!


I used a long scrap from my scrap pile.  I ran through the Xyron machine and adhered all the way around one side of the holder.  Then on the front I added some flowers. 


The possibilities are endless. I went with flowers but I have so many more ideas. Now if you you don't over decorate the front you will be able to close up the cassette case to store you business cards.





So if you have a Goodwill close by go check it out.  You never know what you might find. Happy Hunting! Thanks for taking a look. I hope you come back again soon.







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Idea! I've been looking at making some business cards and didn't know how I would carry them around. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...