Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sketch Saturday Design Team Challenge

It's that time again, Sketchy Saturday Challenge.  Head on over to The Scrapoholic to see what the Design team has created and then create something of your very own to share.  Here is the sketch we used this week.

Here is the Layout that I came up with.  Now I usually give my self plenty of time for a Layout.  I will take a look at the sketch a week or so before and run idea's through my mind through out the day.  Sometimes I will have great ideas and I will come home and put together a page. Then there are times I struggle with ideas. Well with this one I had an all day out of town field trip to go on with my daughter on Monday.  Well that still gives several days, so I thought.  I woke up on Tuesday sick as could be and I keep thinking it's going to get better and well no.  I can only be up for a couple hours at a time and then I'm exhausted and have to go lay back down.  So I did this Layout in shifts.

The Easter eggs and "Easter" tittle was cut from Designers Calender. The eggs have a touch of stickles.  I went with Easter for the obvious reason, we just had Easter and I have photo's to scrap.  I went to print out my pictures and well of course I was out of ink...Grrrrr! Well, with me being sick, I wasn't up to doing anything about it so for now I left the photo's off. The pink w/ white polka dots paper came out of my scrap folder and the Happy Easter ribbon is from DCWV the spring Adhesive Easter ribbon. Then using doodle charm I cut 3 bunny's and added some googlie eyes. 
I know it is really plain and lacks details but honestly I'm excited that I was even able to do this much. I think this is about all I've done all week besides sleep, oh and watch HSN Launch the E2. So thanks for stopping by and don't forget to give this Layout a try.

                                                              

2 comments:

  1. super cute layout! I love the eggs and lil bunnies! It maybe simple but i think its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry your under the weather, hope you feel better! love your LO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...