Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Spring!


Happy Spring everyone!  I think we skipped spring all together this year because we've all ready hit record triple digits. Yep it was 101 here all ready.  But I guess that's what you get when you live in Arizona.  It just means we hit the River early this year. 

I'm doing a Spring theme card swap and this is the card I came up with.  I love this new cartridge, Kate's ABCs.  I used my Imagine for the the entire card, from the background paper to the girl cut.  I love that the Gypsy now has the Imagine option on it.  I went in and created it all in my Gypsy, stuck a white piece of paper in the Imagine, pulled out all the right colored pieces and put together.  It really is nice to not have to piece different color paper on your mat or to have to cut different layers at different times.  With the Imagine you cut everything all at once. I love it!!

Any how, enough about the Imagine/Gypsy.  For the "Happy Spring" I used a Inkadinkado $1 stamp.  The Ink I used was a cocoa color.  Now the first couple of cards that I did I did in Pink. But I didn't think that it looked right so I switch to brown.  I would love to hear your thoughts on whether the pink or brown looks better.


Thanks for dropping by and for your opinion, pink or brown?

                           

4 comments:

  1. I like the brown ink. I do the same thing; I find myself wanting to use colors to match the card, but then sometimes the printing just looks better in black.--Pat N. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brown ink. The card is beautiful!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card..very fun and cute..
    Momo sent me...glad she did I also became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah ...

    Definitely brown ink. If you had to do it over, would you print the sentiment (instead of stamping), using the Imagine?

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...