Saturday, September 29, 2018

HIMCR #372 - Freestyle!


Welcome!

It's that time again, time for this weeks challenge!!
This weeks is pretty laid back because it's freestyle week so yep you get to 
just go with whatever flows.


The sponsor for this weeks challenge is MHK Designs!
The winner will get 
3 products from MHK Designs online store! 
How cool is that!!?




I used the Marvelous Collections from MHK Designs for this weeks challenge.  I didn't want to color it like normal so instead when I printed it out I printed it with a Laser printer and used my Minc to foil it.  It was super hard to get a good
Picture of the foil but it really turned out lovely.  
This was my first time using my Minc since receiving it
 from Heidi Swapp herself at Go Wild 2018. 
(Thank you Heidi I LOVE it!) 





Well thanks for stopping by and I do hope you 
enter this weeks challenge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...