Sunday, July 27, 2014

Teacher's name Wooden sign


Hello and Happy Sunday!

Today I wanted to show you a wooden sign I made for a teacher friend of mine. 
This gal has been through so much and fought so hard to get where she is today and I'm so proud and happy for her.

I love working with wood and building things. So I made her this name sign out of wood.  




                        I cut  a 2x4 and then cut a point out of the top all with my miter saw.
Then I painted it.  I painted both sides of the sign so no matter where she put it her name can be seen.
I then wrap some twine around the end by the eraser to give it some texture. 




I really loved making this sign.  I think I might try my hand at some more wood projects!!

Well thanks for stopping in and taking a look, come back again soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...