Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Wishes!

Happy Friday! It's almost Easter and so I made a few Easter cards.  The other night I had completely lost my mojo.  I couldn't think of anything crafty if my life had depended on it.  So knowing that Easter was coming I was going to need to make cards I just took some time to cute out a couple of bunnies and chicks.  So when I finally got my mojo I back I was able to sit right down and make a card and not have to cut. 

The first card I made using the Chick from Create A Critter.  I cut it first using my Gypsy and hiding the face.  I have the Peachy Keen faces and well they just didn't look right.  It said for 3-4" and this was cut at 3.75".  I just added some googly eyes instead and used the original beak.



The plaid paper is from the Spring DCWV pack.  The pink paper I embossed using the 5x7 Polka Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder.  The Easter wishes stamp was a $1 bin stamp punched out with an eKsuccess punch.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Please don't forget to leave a comment and come back again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...