Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm back!!!

Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile. It's been the craziest last 2 months.  I have lived at the same house for 16 years and my husband and I decided that it was time to move on.  We wanted a new start in a new place.  We came across a beautiful home that was the same size as the one we had but this one has a pool and fireplace and almost most important a dishwasher. I've never had an automatic dishwasher.  The problem was there wasn't really any "extra" rooms for a scrapbook room.  Now if you've followed me for a while or if you go into lables to scrapbook room you will see I had my own space at our old home so this move I was afraid was going to be devistating to my crafting space. But I've figured it all out and I absolutly love the new space.  I've still got a few boxes to unpack but when I do I will post pictures so you can see. 
Now Jill over at the Scrapoholic has been doing a 30 days of handmade Christmas gift blog hop and tomorrow is my day.  I wanted to do a practice blog just to check in and make sure I still new how to blog...lol.  So please come back tomorrow and see what I've made for my day of Handmade Christmas gifts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...