Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Spooky"

Halloween is coming and although I don't really get into it as far as dressing up or even decorating I do have to say card making and scrapbooking Halloween is a lot of fun. I made the scallop shaped card on my gypsy using a gift tag from  Christmas Cheer. I hid some parts, welded other parts and this is what I came up with.  (I LOVE my Gypsy.)  The Skelleton head is from Indie Art and the Spooky stamp is a $1 bin stamp stamped with white ink.

For the inside I just added some orange paper and stamped Happy Halloween. 

Hope you liked and arn't totally shocked to have gotten 2 post from me in a row...lol. I'm working on working smarter and not harder. Hope to see ya again tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...