Thursday, September 2, 2010

My First Blog Award!!

Cherry On Top Award
Thank you so much Cecilia over at The Gift of Creativity She is amazing and it's such an honor to receive this award.

The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. List 3 things you like about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love.
5. Tag 5 people you would like to give this award to.




The 3 things I like about myself are that I'm Crafty, I'm Athletic and optimistic.


This picture is my favorite. It reminds me every time I see it how truly blessed and lucky I am to have such a great little family.

Now I have to choose 5 people I would like to give this award to and that is super hard, there is so much talent out there, but here goes...

First
is Sarah over at LIVE LOVE AND SCRAP

Second is Jen over at JAVA JEN CREATIONS

Third is Elizabeth over at 217 CREATIONS

Fourth is Leinad over at SCRAP STICKLE POP


FIFTH is Star over at STARS PAPER PASSION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...