Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Investment


Well in January we did the local Home Show. Right next to our booth was a booth selling Americraft Cookware. So for 3 days I got to learn all about this amazing cookware. I heard testimonials of customers who would come up and say they had had there cookware for 30 years. Well I don't know about you but I've got some cookware that I've had since I got married 13 yrs ago. It was great cookware but I will be honest with you it's time to be replaced.
I recieved my cookware last night and of course had to wash and use it right away. We had Steak, potatoes, Corn on the cob, broccoli and carrots. This cookware allows you to put it in the pan put the lid on and walk away for only about 10-15 minutes. It was so freaking cool. The veggies I put all in one pan no water except the left over water on them from being rinsed off, cooked for about 5 minutes with the lid on. They were wonderful and we hadn't boiled the nutrients out of them. I didn't know that when you boil your veggies and the water changes color that that is all the good stuff. So Not only do we save time and money but we are eating healthier too. I'm so excited for our new commitment to not eating out. Although we invested alot into this cookware I believe if we eat at home more we will save more money in the long run and be much healthier for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...