Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Come Unto Christ..." Water Bottles





 Hello!  
Today I'm having one of those days when things to do are just piling up and then something big and unnecessary just throws you over the edge.  You know the days when you just don't think you can take anymore on your plate.
It really hurts my heart when people we love make such wrong decisions.  I really wish they knew how much it effects those around them and not just themselves.

So while I've been struggling with these kinds of questions I thought I would share with you the water bottles I made for my Young Women in my ward at church.  

I made these last year.  Our theme was "Come unto Christ and be perfected in him..."  
I gave each girl one on her birthday.

I hope that as we see the world falling apart around us that they will remember to "Come unto Christ"  I wish I could make and give these bottles to everyone as a reminder but I don't have that much time or money for that matter.

I guess all we can do is pray for those who need strength and just do all we can to endure till the end. 









 Each bottle was personalized with the girls name.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...