Monday, August 13, 2012

3 x 3 Wedding Favors w/ video


Hello Everyone! I made it through today and I haven't melted yet, LOL. Holy Cow it's been HOT! But it's a dry heat and I'd much rather heat then cold so I'm not complaining (too much :)).  

I've been so excited to share with you these little boxes I made for a wedding a couple of weeks ago.  The brides colors were purple and yellow.  Her theme was based on the quote, "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade."  She needed something cute to tell her guest thanks for coming and put lemon drops in.

I took on the Challenge.  Her new name began with an R so I started with the Monogram on the front.  I'm telling you these photo's don't do them justice and I should have taken pictures of them on the tables clothes at the wedding because they looked perfect!  The base color was dark purple.  The R is backed on a light purple. Then I used a super light yellow, ran through the Xyron and then used Martha Stewart Crystal fine glitter the make it sparkle.

 The boxes opened up and on the inside cover is the Quote and then I put a clear window in for the quest to see what's inside.

 Then there is a drawer that pulled out for the candy.  Again I loved them thought they turned out super cute and she loved them.  I did a video on how I made the boxes so if you'd like to give them a try.



I'd love to hear what you think about these boxes so please leave me a comment and thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...