Friday, July 6, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge


52 Questions Week #27

Sunset

Hello everyone and thanks so much for stopping by.  This is my debut as a Pause Dream Enjoy Design Team member and I am so excited.  So for those of you who don't know how this works, basically you get the theme or question every Friday and create anything a card, layout, tag anything you would like with that theme. Easy peasy right?  Then you link your project by the end of the month to be entered to win a prize. Who doesn't want to win a prize? 

So with this weeks theme being sunset I had remembered this picture.  It was the end of the day at the river and the kids were just so tired.  I caught my niece out playing in the mud waiting to go home and thought it was just so sweet.


I used the Life's A Beach cartridge for the Sun and the waves. I stickled the Sun with orange on the outside and yellow on the inside.  Then the Peachy Keen Simple Sallies Stamps for the suns face.



The "Summer Sunset" was cut using Don Juan and popped up using pop dots.  I then sewed a piece of ribbon on to divide the page.


I had some mesh and this little Cherish the moment patch in my embellishment stash that I added.


Then of course the Journaling was printed on white paper and then cut out.

So what did you think of my take on the Sunset theme?







Junes Sponsor:

Prize: Ginger Snap Scraps with a $5 Gift Certificate http://www.gingersnapscraps.com/
Now if you haven't shopped at gingersnapscraps.com you have to check it out! They have a little bit of everything.







Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!!






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! I love the ribbon and the super cute face! Great job.

    Tonya
    PDE DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...