Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Hello everyone, I hope your Saturday is going good.  Today I wanted to show a card I made for my husband.  Yesterday was our 16th Wedding Anniversary.  I think that it is kinda feminine mixed with cutesy but he doesn't care and I end up taking it and putting it in my portfolio anyways. I've seen lots of projects using burlap and so on my last trip out of town I stopped in at a Hobby Lobby (we don't have one in my town) and grab me some.  



I know the front looks kinda like it should be like an engagement card or something.  I had originally planned on putting a sentiment on the outside but I ended up with not enough room.  So I just added it to the inside.

Well I hope you liked it.  I will definitely be using burlap more I absolutely love the look. Thanks for stopping by and please come back again real soon!









2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary Wishes!!!!luv ur card i think it came out great!!!..TFS..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...