Friday, April 13, 2012

Baptism Invites

Hi and TGIF!  Yes thank goodness it's Friday.  This has been a long week.  That and I'm getting ready for a business trip for next week and though I will be away from my kids for 4 days I'm going to miss my Cricuts the most.  Did I just say that out loud?  There both at that preteen age and all they do is fight with each other and my son is getting pretty mouthy.  I need a few days to gather my thoughts and be able to come back fresh and ready to tackle whatever comes at me. LOL Well that is the plan anyways. 
Well for now I wanted to show you my most resent custom card order.  I have a friend who's son is getting Baptised and most of her family is from out of town.  She wanted something nice to be able to send out to family and friends inviting them to this special occasion.  This subject in card making was a first for me.  Although they took me a lot longer to do then most cards I really like how they turned out.


Card is 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 size
Cartridge is from Inspired hearts I cut the frame off that went around the image and used it to also cut out the word baptism.
The sentiment is from Stamping up
The blue background shape was cut with Lacy Labels.

I stacked them neatly on there matching envelopes and tied them up with a bow. 



Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon.


p.s. New website coming soon! (That's why the watermark doesn't match this blog.)



1 comment:

  1. very nice!!!everyone that rec's them will luv them...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...