Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Candy Stiks

Hi!  I'm so excited to share with you some Valentine's Treats.  I've always seen people make these candy sticks and was never able to find the little candy bags.  Well then Jaded Blossom started to carry them and so I ordered.  What better way to use them then for Valentine's Day.


For the tags I used Lacy Labels.
The printed paper is from a paper pack I got at Tuesday Mornings. It's called Love Letters and it's made by Little Yellow Bicycle. I've never heard of them but the paper is thick and 2 sided and beautiful, I love it.
The face stamp is the Peachy Keen Simple Sallies.
The little shiny heart I just found from imaginisce and are used with the iRock.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I've been having camera issues and it's making it hard to post but I think I might have figured it out so I hope to see you back again soon.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...