Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Perfect "Pair".

Hi everyone! Wow it's been awhile, I know.   I have been completly sucked into Pinterest.  Have you ever checked out this site? Well if you haven't I'm warning you now, It's HIGHLY addicting.  I'm trying to balance all this stuff and it's really hard. Well if you need a invite click on the Pinterest link to the right.
Well back to the real reason Im here, to share my recent card.  I bought this Pear sentiment stamp a while back in the clearance rack for $.5o.  It is by Studio G.  I made this card using the Imagine More Cards Cartridge.  I then mounted it on a Scallop square card.  I added some ribbon an here ya go!
Here it is! Hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...