Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Baseball Easel Card



Hello again!!  Long time no talk.  This summer has been CRAZY!!
I have been crafting my little heart out just not taking the time to blog.  I'm hoping that things
have, maybe, slowed down enough to breath and well blog, lol.

My husband is a Travel Baseball Team Coach of 12 yr olds and with Travel comes LOTs of expenses.  We don't want money to be the issue for some of these players so we get a lot of our money from Fundraising and from donations or "sponsors".

Being the "Crafty" Mrs. Coach that I am, I made these cards up to give out to those who have helped our team out.  Our Team colors are Yellow and Brown so I made the cards in the Team colors. 



This is how the card would come out of the envelope.  It measures 5x61/2.  The baseball and the baseball player silhouette are from the Silhouette store.



Once the card is opened up this is how it sits.  I made the banner with my Silhouette and used vinyl to cut out the sentiment, also with the Silhouette.



So I hope these little cards will let those who have helped our boys out know that we truly appreciate them and there support.

Well that's' all I have for today but maybe tomorrow I will show you the T-shirt I made for the hubby.  Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...