Monday, February 28, 2011

We have a Winner!!!

I would like to thank everyone for participating in the Motions and Folds Hop this weekend. I don't know about you but I got some great card ideas. Thanks again also to Ellen at Card Monkey for hosting such a great hop!

I chose a winner through random. org and the winner is #5 which is Patti over at Patti-Lynn Creations . Patti said, "SOOOOO SWEET!!! This is amazing...and now I will be singing that song all day...lol I'm a new follower and I'm so glad to meet you!". I'm glad to meet you to Patti. I'm sending you an e-mail so I can get your address to send you the Scotch Quick Dry adhesive. It's great stuff, I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you back again here soon!

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Patty! I used my scotch adhesive when I amde flowers last night. That stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooooooooooo excited...thank you, thank you!!! Wooooohoooo!!!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
    rossfam@wildblue.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...