Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This weeks LID Challenge

I have forgotten what I absolutely love to do and that's scrapbook. I've gotten so caught up in card making, which I also love to do. So I went back to the Cricut Message board and looked for this weeks LID Challenge. It always gets me motivated to scrap again.

I used all scraps on this page.  The denim paper scallops are circles welded together on the Gypsy. The journaling circles are left over layers I didn't use from the Lori's Garden. Then I inked the edges black and chalked the circles in blue. The family is cut from Going Places.  I used the Martha Stewart around the edge circle punch for the circle border.  The small tag was cut using TBB&M. The string is Hemp for jewelry in a navy blue. The background paper is Martha Stewart that I inked up with a black ink pad.

So here is my take on this sketch.

Thanks for looking, see you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, thank you for stopping by on my guest DT day. I love your layout. Im a scrap girl at heart. Im a new follower Ill be back soon!
    kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...