Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Sweet Thanks!


I found this "thanks you're sweet" stamp in the dollar bin at M's. I had all ready made this card in my head before I left the store. 

I used Sweet treats for the cupcake. I cut it with the Imagine at 4.8". I used the polk a dot cuttlebug folder on the top of the cupcake.
For the light brown background I used the swirl cuttlebug folder for the texture. I used a Inkssentials opague pen for the white dash around the card.
Then for the Sentiment, like I said, I got from the $1 bin at M's and the I used the eK punch to the black.

For the heart I ran it through my Xyron, permanent adhesive, then sprinkled Martha Stewart tourmaline glitter on it.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower and fellow DT member for The Scrapoholic. I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...