Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am really honored to have been award the Stylish Blogger award.  This was rewarded to me by Rachelle over at Rachelles Place   Go check her out she has some beautiful cards.



This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

So here are 8 things about myself:

1. I have an 11 yr old daughter who loves to scrapbook and make cards  (Simply Shellsea)  and a 9 yr old son.
2. I'm Married to my husband of 14 yrs who supports my scrap maddness 100%.
3. I have an Expression an Imagine and a Gypsy. (These are the mainly used tools.)
4. My favorite color is Pink
5. My hubs and I own and run a Directv Retailer business by day.
6. I have my very own Scrapbook room, that I am so thankful for.
7. I love mexican food which works out good for me since I live on the Az/Mexico border.
8. I have 3 dogs, (Lab, Beagle and Dalmation.) and 2 cats. (Momma & baby)

Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with:
This was tough to pick, there are so many to choose from

1. Mandie over at Mandies Scrappin
2. Lesley over at Sugacatz
3. Pam over at Simply Pam
4. Deb over at Crafty Wizard
5. Janie over at Trypical Scrapbooker
6. Shellsea over at Simply Shellsea
7. Linda over at Paper Boutique
8. Trisha over at Techniques By Trish

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Sarah Thank you so much for the award.
    Debbie aka Crafty Wizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I just wanted to say it was so nice chatting with you over at Inking It Up Crazy today!!!

    http://jmecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...