Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick Valentine's Day treat~Sour Cream container how to.

I've always thought these little sour cream containers were cute and I needed something different for my son's 4th grade school class.  Well I didn't stop there I made these little things for the Primary teachers at my church and then made some Thank you's.  They are so simple to make so I made a "how to". So enjoy!!



Here are the Thank you's. They are filled with Hershey kisses.


Here is an example of the vellum containers. I stamped them with red ink and a Valentine's stamp before I put them together. They are filled with Hershey kisses.


Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...