Sunday, March 23, 2014

Love/ Valentine's


Hi! I hope you've had a great Sunday.  Mine has been busy busy busy.  
Lot's of crafty things to do today.
I wanted to show you the card I made for my Hubby for Valentine's Day this year. (I know Valentine's Day was over a month ago, don't judge. LOL) 

This is Silhouette Store cut file.  I used glitter paper for the heart. 
The sentiment I cut using white vinyl.  
I then spritzed the whole card with some gold shimmer mist.



I really liked this card.  I visited the hubby at work on Valentines Day 
and we went to lunch.  When I left I snuck it on the seat of his truck.  
He never even said anything about it. I asked him and he said he got it.  
He must not have cared for it that much, oh well.

Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...