Monday, March 24, 2014

Calendar




Hi! So you know those ugly black calendars you can get at the $1 store? 
 I love the insides, they usually are fine, its a calendar.  
But the outsides of them are so boring.

So this year I decided to make mine a calendar I wanted to carry around.  
My newest thing is chevrons.  I just cannot get enough of them.

I used pink, white and black vinyl.  The saying is from the Silhouette Store.

Isn't it cool?



Then I noticed with all the extra vinyl it helps reinforce it.  
Since I carry it everywhere,
 I need all the extra support I can get
  
So there you have it! My Calendar.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...