Friday, November 15, 2013

Triple Threat!


Hi! So for those of you who didn't know
 I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!  
So any chance I get to play I jump all over it. 

Our Church plays for fun a couple times a week and has a tournament 1-2 x's a year.  I sprained my ankle pretty bad last year and couldn't play but this year I was ready to go!

It was a 3 man tournament and we wanted to make shirts to match each other and this is what we came up with.



I loved how they turned out!  Our team did pretty well too, we took 4th out of 26 teams and the team that ended up winning we had beat in the first round.  We were super excited.

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look, please come back again anytime!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...