Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Little "Criminal"

                           


Hello and Happy Saturday!  
Today I'm meeting with the Sister's from my church to craft and I'm super excited.  
But first I wanted to show you a notebook I made for daughter,
 the Yuma High School Criminal.

My daughter is a freshman at Yuma High School.  Back when Yuma High was young like 1920's it caught fire.  The students couldn't meet there so they ended up meeting in the old Territorial prison that was closed down.  Well when other sports teams would come to town to play YHS they would call them criminals because they were in a Jail.  Well the name has stuck with the school ever since.

Besides the fact I attended High School at YHS's rivalry school across town I have grown to like this school too.

So my daughter needed a composition notebook decorated for a class at school and all the kids were required to take one in.  So I made hers undeniably hers.


I love decorating these kinds of books and  I love how this one turned out.  I used my Silhouette Cameo for the logo and name and the background shape cut I believe is from my Cricut.

Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Please, come back anytime!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...