Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Saxophone Happy Birthday ~ Never-ending Card



Hello and Happy Hump day!  Today I have another Never-ending card I made for a customers brother.  I always ask what there favorite color is and what they like.  She wasn't sure on the color but she knew he liked music and played the saxophone so this is what I came up with.



The Saxophone guy is from the Cricut cartridge Quarter note.  I cut it out once in gold and once in black and then cut the sax out of the gold cut and added it to the black cut.  I really like how it turned out.




So there you have it, today's never-ending card. I hope you liked it, thanks for stopping in to take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...