Hello and Happy Wednesday!!
I made a couple of cards this year for Christmas and never got around to posting them.
- This little guy is from the JOLLY HOLIDAY Cartridge
- LACY LABELS for the background shape cut @ 3.59", 3.43" & 3.24"
- I used Peachy Keen stamps Simple Sallies 1 1/8"
- The buttons on his overalls are small button brads
- Twine is from Martha Stewart
- Sentiment is from Studio G
- Easle Card size 5 1/4"x4"
- Green ribbon from stash
- Button Brads
- Martha Stewart Poinsettia border punch
- Simplicity fur
- This cute little pooch is from CREATE A CRITTER 2
- Added stickles to the collar
- Heat embossed the sentiment with Red sparkly powder
- Santa cut using SIMPLY CHARMED cartridge
- Beard I used the below Tulip Paint
- Twine is Martha Stewart
Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
What do you use to give beards texture, I'd love to know.
Have a great day!