Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cowboys (No I'm not a fan) ~just saying


Hi Everyone! 
Can you believe it I've posted 3 days in a row?  
I'm kinda surprised myself, lol.  

Well today I want to show you a special request that I made for a customer.  
They were having a surprise "Cowboy's" football birthday party and wanted invitations.



  •  A2 sized Gate fold style card 
  • SPORTS MANIA Cartridge


Once the invite was opened up....

Back of invite opened up.....


As an extra bonus for the hardcore Cowboys Fan I made him his very own Cowboy's banner to hang up in his office...


And delivered it in this "Cowboy's" themed bag.


I heard it was a huge hit as was the party.  
Too bad the Cowboy's just lost and are done for the season. (I'm a Steeler's fan myself.)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I'd love to know what team or teams you like. 

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...