Hi and Happy Saturday.
Getting together with some friends for an all day crop but before I go I wanted to show you this little card I made. Every once in a while I want to just use scraps and cuts I all ready have just to make a quick project. Well this card is one of those quick ones.
- Card size is 4 1/2"x 5 1/2"
- Used the Martha Steward border punch for the red curly border
- I embossed the blue paper with the cuttlebug
- Mini was pre cut from Mickey and Friends
- Congratulations stamp is from ditto
- Then I did the stitching with my sewing machine.
That's all I have for today. Hope you have a fantastic Saturday.
Thanks for looking, come back again soon!