Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thanks


Hi everyone!
Have you been Pintresting lately?  Well that is one of my favorite things to do in my free time.  If you haven't and want to check it out leave me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.  It's basically a website www.pinterst.com that you can pin websites to.  Then you can browse through what other websites other people are pinning onto there boards.
There's an app on my phone and when I've got any down time whether I'm in the car waiting for the kids or at the grocery store waiting to pay I am on my pinterest app.  I saw a card well one of many many cards...lol, that I thought looked really pretty.  I didn't have the stamps that she used so I made it the same but with the materials that I had on hand. If you want to see the original card go here.  She did a fabulous job way better then me. I wanted to try the black heat embossing on the black card stock and I also tried the white on black but the white I used what more of a iridescent color.  It didn't turn out as nice but it was a fun card to make.





  • Card Size is 5x6"
  • Flowers were cut using George and Basic Shapes
  • Twine is from Martha Stewart
  • The stamps used were all OLD SU sets.

Well I hope you liked it and I hope you go and check out Christina's blog.  I'm really glad I found it through Pinterest.

Have a great Day!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...