Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Deepest Sympathy


Hello, It is with a heavy heart that I write today.  A good friend of my daughters went to tell her dad something in the garage and found him on the floor.  Come to find out he had had a heart attack and passed away.  He was young in his late 30's early 40's.  Our heart is just breaking for this girl and her family.  Another reminder at how precious life is and that we really never know when it's our time to go.  This girl is extremely strong for she went to school 2 days after the passing of her father.  Full of tears of course but I think the support of her friends is what she needed and a support they have been.  My daughter came home and asked if we could make a card to put into a gift basket they were putting together for her.  Well even though nothing we say can take away that loss she must feel I hope that this card will help her to know how many people have her and her family in our hearts during this hard time.


The Front of the Card  I bought a paper pack along time ago and I don't know what it was or where I even got it but this paper came from that pack.  The flowers are from my flower stash and the sentiment I printed off the internet and cut out with my eK Success punch.




The inside is a bouquet of flowers.  The girls father's favorite color was blue and her favorite color is pink and she loves bling so I added stickles.  The cut is from the Kate's ABC Cartridge.



This is the third fold of the card.  I didn't get a great photo but it is rather plain.  You'll see a pocket on both sides of the card with several tags tucked inside.  This is where the students in her class will sign.  Each can pull out a tag and write something to her.


The back of the card is also plain.  I used paper that kinda spoke on its own.


That's my never ending card for today.  I hope  that it will bring her a little comfort.  
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back again soon!
                                                           


















                                                          

1 comment:

  1. What a Beautiful card!!!Sorry for your friends loss.My prayers go out to her and her family.
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...