Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to post several door signs I've made over the last few months. I've made these for Teacher gifts, friends and family. I absolutely love making them. They are so easy, fun and make people smile.
The first sign I made was for my son's 5th grade teacher last year.
- I used Lacy Labels for this sign cut red paper at 11.90"
- The plaid paper is from the DCWV school paper pack cut at 11.13"
- The 5th grade was cut at 5.39" using Locker Talk
- The apple is also cut from Locker cut at 3.85"
- Then I stamped on the face from Peechy Keen Simple Sallies stamps
- The pencil was precut from Doodle Charm I believe
- Then I believe the letters were cut from Cricut Alphabet at 1.35"
The next sign I made for my niece. They both love Hello Kitty.
- The measurements on the paper background is the same as the above.
- The Hello Kitty was cut at 4.29"
- The Letters were also cut using Cricut Alphabet.
This next sign I made for my Nail lady. She just moved into her own room in the salon and as I was sitting there one day I noticed nothing on the door but a nail. So I asked her what she wanted and she went with skulls. I was glad I had asked because I would've done something nail related. But this turned out totally her.
- The background paper measurements are again the same as above.
- The Skull is cut from Indie Art and is cut at 4.76" you can't tell but I inked around it with black ink.
- The studds on skull are from imaginisce.
- The letters are cut from Sans Serif at 1.82"
This last sign was made using the Lucky 8 Punch. Have you seen these things? They really are cool. Very big, but cool.
- I used a red sheet of 12 x 12" paper and punched it with the Lucky 8 Punch
- For the second layer of paper I used an 11 x 11" paper printed from the Imagine using the Imagine More Cartridge and then punched with the Lucky 8 Punch
- The Piano was cut from Quarter Note Cartridge along with the music notes.
- The Name was cut from Cricut Alphabet.
After posting several of these little signs I realized I have several more that I haven't even taken pictures of. I made a quick video showing you how the Lucky 8 punch works so if you were curious here it is.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day and come back again soon!