Friday, July 27, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#30

Hello and welcome to another Challenge from

 This week we are on Challenge #30 which is "Sports and Hobbies" 
Create any type of project with either your favorite Sport or Hobby


 Now normally I would've jumped all over the "sports" part of this challenge.  I'm an athlete to the core.  I played Volleyball through High School and into College.  I was playing Volleyball a few weeks ago went up for a spike got into a little mix up at the net with the guy on the other side and well I came down on my ankle.  This was 10 days before I was suppose to play in a 3 man Tournament.  I've never in all my years of playing had an ankle injury and let me tell ya it has been horrible.  So back to the point of this story, LOL.  I'm bitter that I've had to be laid up hardly able to do anything for myself.  So even though as soon as I can walk again and my ankle isn't purple blue and green I will be back out on the court I decided to go with a hobby for this challenge.
My hobby is scrapbooking and the first thing I think of when I think of scrapbooking is Cricut and the first cartridge I thought of was Cricut Decals.





The stick queen was cut using Cricut Decals which came pre installed in my E2 and was cut at 3.59"
The "Scrapbook Queen" Was cut using Cricut Everyday at 1.39"
The background shape is from Pop-Up Neighborhood and cut at 5.63"
The paper I used is DCWV "The Dazzle Stack"
Then finished it off with some Zebra printed Ribbon.


Let's see what you can create with a Sport or Hobby theme! Enter your project below here on this post, or you can visit PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CHALLENGES blog and see more inspiration from the awesome design team.  (Some of the design team members have put to use some fantastic images from our sponsor) Then enter your project over there! Have fun! ...

Our Sponsor this week is:

One lucky winner will win any 3 items from the Squiggleyfly Store http://www.squigglefly.com.  Isn't that totally cool?  They have some amazing digital stamps.

Submit your project before Thursday, August 2nd  MIDNIGHT EST to be entered for the current prize. Please comment after linking. We'd love you to FOLLOW us!






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sarah! I love all the sparkle and the ribbon is to die for! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Scrapbooking Queen. Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hoping for a quicker recovery!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is too cool! I love that you used the glitter paper. Hope your ankle gets better real soon.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...