Friday, July 13, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#28

Happy Friday!!
This weeks challenge  over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges blog is Ch#28 we are asked to create any type of project with a JUNGLE theme. You can choose to use the colors of a jungle in your project or create a jungle scene.  

When I heard Jungle I immediately thought Lions, monkeys and big green leafs.   I just recently did some invites for a customer with the cute little monkey so I decided to do the Lion.  Whenever I do a cut I try to cut 6 or more to put away to use at a later date.  Well these lions turned out a bit bigger then I had pictured but since I had cut 6 of them I wanted to use it anyways.                     




  •  CREATE A CRITTER used for Lion cut at 3.5"
  • CREATE A CRITTER also used for the palm trees and the grass
  • Background paper is from DCWV Fall Stack
I know that girl lions don't actually have the big manes but I wanted this lion to look girly so I added a flower with some bling in his hair.  Hope he don't mind...LOL.  
I left off a sentiment.  I debated for a while but decided that I can add it later for any occasion or I can leave it blank also for any occasion.


Remember, all of the PDE Challenges are open for submissions through the year until December 31, 2012. So everyone has a chance to jump in or catch up at any time.

This Weeks Prize is from
Lynn of Boots and Bling Time  http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com




Be sure to visit Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges to see what the rest of the very talent DT has for your inspiration!! 

Have a GREAT day! 

... 

Submit your project before midnight EST Thursday, July 19th to be entered for the current prize. Please comment after linking. We'd love you to FOLLOW us!






1 comment:

  1. Sarah, your little lion is so cute. Love that flower and bling.
    Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...