Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day

Hello and happy Thursday.   Hope everyone is having a great day, I know I am.  I wanted to share with you a couple of Father's Day things I have made in last couple weeks or so.  I did an area show and they were a hit with people looking for that little something for dad.  

Candy Sticks, what dad wouldn't want chocolate...lol 
Composition notebooks both in regular size and mini size.


Then a quick greeting card.

All of the cuts used were from the Father's Day Cartridge that I just picked up at our Joann's on Clearance for $14.97 so if you don't have it and are wanting to pick it up, try there.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look. I would love hear what you think.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah I love the notebooks, really cute!!!
    Thanks for your comment in my blog, and yes! I did the coffee cup from scratch. So easy to make.
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hope everyone having a great day, I know I am very lucky to share with you a couple of Father's day events. I love your post and have a very nice idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...